Bouclé-tweed and cotton-gabardine jacket
Valentino's jacket is woven with the maison's 'V' monogram, which was originally created by the brand's founder in the '70s and has been reworked by Pierpaolo Piccioli for Fall '21. Cut for a slouchy fit, it's made from bouclé-tweed and paneled with cotton-gabardine. Don't miss the matching cropped top and shorts in our edit.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a loose fit, use the adjustable drawstring to cinch in at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT 40
- Black and white bouclé-tweed, black cotton-gabardine
- Snap fastenings through front
- 54% cotton, 46% polyester
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.