The Betty crepe jumpsuit
- FR34 (sold out)
- FR36 (sold out)
- FR38 (sold out)
- FR40 (sold out)
- FR42 (sold out)
- FR44 (sold out)
Vanessa Cocchiaro names Les Héroïnes' clothing after inspirational women - this wrap jumpsuit calls out American writer, activist, and feminist Betty Friedan as one of them. It's cut from satin-lined crepe and has flared split cuffs and hems. A-list hairstylist Miguel Perez suggests adding a pearl or crystal-embellished hair slide to loose waves, a sleek ponytail or bun in our feature on modern bridal beauty.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Cut to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist with wide-leg pants
- Mid-weight, fluid, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 34
- White crepe
- Concealed button fastening at front, concealed zip fastening along side
- 100% viscose; lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
Large to size. See Size & Fit Notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.