Lace-paneled crepe blazer
- IT40 (sold out)
- IT42 (sold out)
- IT44 (sold out)
Donatella Versace revisits the Italian house's archives for Fall '19, referencing its heritage of precise (and not to mention glamorous) tailoring. This crepe blazer made its debut at the runway show, modeled by Kendall Jenner who wore it with leggings. It's cut in a single-breasted silhouette and paneled with lace for a touch of femininity.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- Designed for a slim fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 38
- Black crepe and lace
- Button fastenings through front
- Fabric1: 70% acetate, 30% viscose; fabric2: 100% cotton; lining1: 59% viscose, 41% cupro; lining2: 100% polyamide
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.