+ NET SUSTAIN Almare recycled guipure lace and cotton midi dress
- x small
WAIMARI's factory in Colombia is staffed predominately by single mothers who are the breadwinners of their families - these skilled artisans make the label's beautiful pieces by hand. This 'Almare' dress is cut from cotton and recycled guipure lace. It's lined at the bodice and has a dramatic slit.
This product was Locally Made and supports Craft and Community. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric with stretchy panels
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size XSmall
- Black cotton and recycled guipure lace
- Slips on
- 100% cotton; trim: 100% recycled polyester; lining: 100% cotton
- Hand wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.