African Botanics makes it easy to maintain a healthy, glowing complexion while jetsetting across the world with its curated 'Departures Essentials' set. Each of the seven travel-sized products keeps skin plump, hydrated and soft. It's neatly stored in a hand-woven cosmetic bag made from authentic West African mud cloth.
- Made from sustainably sourced Moringa, Marula and Baobab oils, 'Pure Marula Cleansing Oil' penetrates the skin's surface to remove makeup, sunscreen and impurities for a smoother, healthier-looking complexion
- 'Baobab Clay Oxygenating Cleanser' is formulated with Marula Oil, Kigelia Africana, Aloe Ferox and Green Rooibos tea to reduce redness, improve hydration and firm skin
- 'Buchu Botanical Enzyme Polish' is enriched with Marula and Baobab Oils, as well as Buchu Plant extracts to brighten skin, prevent blemishes and re-texturize without stripping away vital moisture
- Blended with Rose Centifolia Extract to balance pH levels, 'Rose Treatment Essence' is a highly concentrated, nutrient-rich gel that melts into the skin to detox cells, tighten pores and restore moisture levels to create a more radiant complexion
- Featuring Iron, Zinc, Copper and Magnesium to clear away dirt and oil, 'Mineral Cleansing Mask' detoxifies tired skin, leaving it nourished and refreshed
- 'Neroli Infused Marula Oil' detoxifies, soothes and hydrates without clogging a single pore
- Infused with Vitamin C and CoQ10, Jasmine and Rose, 'Intense Skin Repair Balm' is a silky serum that smooths wrinkles, improves firmness, soothes redness and softens the look of scars