Cartier's sophisticated timepiece is crafted from polished 18-karat gold and has quartz movement for precise timekeeping. It's expertly made with the house's maillon bracelet comprised of five supple interlocking links and has a clasp that appears invisible - you'll love how light it feels on your wrist. The silvered dial is marked with signature Roman numerals and blued sword-shaped hands.
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat gold case
- Sapphire glass crystal
- 18-karat gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 22mm; case height: 30mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Reference number: CRWGPN0008
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.