Originally debuting in the '80s, Cartier has breathed new life into its 'Panthère' collection - named after the house's signature panther motif designed by French artist George Barbier in 1914. Skillfully crafted in Switzerland from 18-karat gold and stainless steel, this elegant timepiece has signature Roman numerals and blued steel sword-shaped hands. The combination of metals ensures it can be styled with all of your favorite jewelry.
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- 18-karat gold and stainless steel bracelet strap
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 22mm; case height: 30mm; case thickness: 6mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Reference number: W2PN0006
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.