Andrea Fohrman's jewelry recalls childhood memories of sleeping under night skies. Resembling the sights you'd notice through a telescope, these 18-karat gold 'Mini Galaxy' earrings are defined by a diamond-set shooting star twinkling against a deep-blue lapis lazuli stone. The dainty size makes them perfect for wearing during the day.
- Lapis lazuli; full-cut HI-SI diamonds, total weight: 0.04-carats
- Hook fastening for pierced ears
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- 20% of the proceeds* from the sale of this product will be donated to Make-A-Wish® to help create life-changing wishes for critically ill children in the UK and all over the world. To see how your gift will impact families worldwide, please visit www.make-a-wish.org.uk/artofwishes. (Make-A-Wish® UK Charity Registration Nos. 295672/SC037479)
*‘Proceeds’ means the sale price of the product less operational and landing costs, including transportation fees, customs, duties, taxes, insurance, currency conversion, crating, handling and payment fees.