Carine Roitfeld Parfums' Eau de Parfum travel set comprises the seven fragrances which chart the former Vogue Paris editor's travels to the world's most romantic cities, personified by fictional paramours loved and lost. From woody 'Sebastian' to floral 'Aurélien', each scent has a distinctive personality and unique character. Store today's favorite in your purse, or keep them all in the elegant leather case.
- Reminiscent of strolling among orange trees in Paris, 'Aurélien' is an opulent scent opening with Citrus and leading to a heart of Davana Oil and Myrrh
- 'George' is fresh and green with Jasmine and Rose top notes based in clean Chypre, capturing the hidden corners of London's bookstores
- 'Kar-Wai' has a floral, woody aroma, blended with living Longjing tea, Osmanthus and Vetiver.
- 'Lawrence' is inspired by a love story played out amidst the colorful silks and glazed pottery markets of Dubai. It has a calming Jasmine heart with an Oud base
- Encapsulating 'Orson' from New York, this soft fragrance is infused with notes of Hawthorne Flower, Benzoin and Tonka Bean
- Sultry memories of dancing the tango in Buenos Aires are epitomized in 'Sebastian', which has a heady bouquet of Tuberose, Immortelle Flower and Sandalwood
- Dark and mysterious with its rich Amber and Olibanum heart, 'Vladimir' recalls a romantic tale of watching ballet dancers warm-up to Tchaikovsky in the wings of Saint Petersburg's majestic Mariinsky Theatre