Bina Goenka's earrings are a true celebration of exquisite craftsmanship and bold colors. Handmade from 18-karat gold, this one-of-a-kind pair is anchored by a faceted rock crystals and has an abundance of other equally beautiful stones, including fire opals, rubellites, emeralds and shimmering diamonds (which are backed in white gold settings to really make them pop). Keep yours in focus with tucked-back hair.
- Rock crystals, total weight: 55.50-carats; multicolored tourmaline briolettes, total weight: 8.55-carats; rubellites, total weight: 4.35-carats; fire opals, total weight: 2.85-carats; Zambian emeralds, total weight: 2.30-carats; blue topaz, total weight: 2.03-carats; peridot, total weight: 1.90-carats; garnets, total weight:1.70-carats; citrines, total weight: 1.69-carats; iolites, total weight: 1.43-carats; pink tourmalines, total weight: 1.06-carats; round-cut E-F VVS diamonds, total weight: 0.84-carats
- Butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- Come in a designer-stamped box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council