This set is the ultimate way to discover perfume brand Coqui Coqui. Founded by Nicolas Malleville in Mexico, its products capture the lush landscapes and lifestyle of the Yucatan - "My perfumes are simple, naïve, stripped back; so that my children, my grandfather, a Mayan, or a Parisian can wear them," he says. Give this edited selection as a gift, use it for guest bedrooms or even for travel.
- The Shampoo, Conditioner, one bar of Hand Soap, one Bath Oil and Eau de Cologne are infused with 'Coco Coco' - a Coconut scent that's "soft and sensual with a subtle bitter green edge"
- The second Bath Oil and Eau de Cologne are infused with Orange Blossom - a "fresh, sweet, citrusy and lively" fragrance that's perfect for hot climates and in summer
- The second bar of Hand Soap is infused with peppery Tobacco
- Fresh, rich and deep cleansing, the minty toothpaste is made from natural ingredients from the Yucatan Peninsula - use it with the black and amber toothbrushes
- Keep mosquitos away with the 'Citger' repellent - the zesty, citrus blend of Citronella and Geranium is natural but effective at keeping bugs at bay