This issue celebrates the high-octane opulence and dark sensuality of winter, bringing a hit of glamor to lift our spirits during the long, dark nights. Featuring a host of leading ladies, from cover star Alicia Vikander - brave, outspoken and clearly taking control of her own destiny - to Donna Langley - who, as chairman of Universal Pictures is the most powerful woman in Hollywood. Toni Garrn models winter's most covetable coverup, the puffer jacket and London designer Erdem Moralioglu gives a masterclass on how to harness the power of femininity in fashion. Become a creature of the night, ready for the party season with a shimmering new makeup look. Plus, radiate health inside and out by discovering the super facials that will make you look red-carpet ready. And finally you're invited to Karl Lagerfeld's transformation of Rome's Trevi Fountain, creating the most magical of runways for Fendi's epic 90th anniversary celebrations.
Elsewhere in the Winter 2016 issue of PORTER:
- Picasso's granddaughter Diana Widmaier Picasso offers fresh insight into his masterpieces, ahead of a new exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery.
- Designer and co-founder of Marchesa, Georgina Chapman shares the books that fuel her creativity.
- Meet art’s queen of cool, Hungarian artist Rita Ackermann, who emerged onto New York’s underground rave scene during the '90s.
- All pricing within the magazine will be in British pounds
- This product is non-refundable