Smith & Cult's set is packaged to resemble a diary - it's inspired by the label's signature 'beauty junkie' character, created by founder Dineh Mohajer. This nail, lip and eye kit includes the best-selling '1972' polish and a curated selection from its debut makeup collection. We think it makes a perfect gift.
- The jet-black B-Line Eye Pen eyeliner in 'Still Riot' has a tapered felt tip that dispenses a fast-drying waterproof formula that won't smudge or flake
- The Eye Quad Palette in 'Mannequin Moves' has four complementary shimmer-infused gray and brown shades that have a cashmere-soft formula
- Designed with a balmy texture and matte finish, The Tainted Lip Stain in 'Mad Heat' is a true, deep red that complements every skin tone
- The Lash Dance Mascara in 'Radio Silence' has a weightless formula that softens and lifts your lashes
- In a shimmering antique-rose, the Nail Polish in 1972 is formulated for flawless, chip-free wear