Cartier's 18-karat rhodiumized white gold watch is part of the 'Panthère de Cartier' collection, distinguished by its elegance, femininity and strength. Embellished with 4.12-carats of brilliant-cut diamonds, this iconic style has a slim bracelet assembled from five interlocking links for a supple feel on your wrist that echoes the sensual and refined stride of a panther. The Roman numeral-marked dial is encased in polished sapphire glass.
- Silver-tone brass dial, black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat rhodiumized white gold case
- Diamonds, total weight: 4.12-carats
- Octagonal crown set with a brilliant-cut diamond
- Sapphire glass
- 18-karat rhodiumized white gold bracelet set with brilliant-cut diamonds
- Invisible clasp
- Case width: 22mm; case height: 30mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: CRHPI01129
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.