Cartier's 'Panthère de Cartier' watch collection is defined by its feminine, clean lines and rounded corners. This exquisite design is crafted from 18-karat rhodiumized white gold and assembled using the label's signature set of interlocking maillon links that enhance its refined appeal. The silver-tone face features black Roman numerals and markers encased in sapphire glass, and is illuminated by 44 brilliant-cut diamonds. It's perfect for elegant, self-assured women who love pieces that are an extension of their own style.
- Silver-tone brass dial, black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat rhodiumized white gold case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.31-carats
- Octagonal crown set with a brilliant-cut diamond
- Sapphire glass
-18-karat rhodiumized white gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp
- Case width: 27mm; case height: 37mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: CRWJPN0007
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.