Cartier's watch is crafted from 18-karat pink gold and has a supple bracelet assembled using the house's signature interlocking maillon links – the gentle movement echoes the gait of the house's feline emblem, the panther. This feminine piece is finished with classic black Roman numerals and markers and blued steel sword-shaped hands, all encased in polished sapphire glass.
- Silver-tone brass dial, black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat pink gold case
- Octagonal crown set with a blue sapphire
- Sapphire glass
- 18-karat pink gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp
- Case width: 22mm; case height: 30mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: CRWGPN0006
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.