Cartier's 'Panthère de Cartier' watch is as refined and unforgettable as a treasured piece of fine jewelry. Defined by rounded corners and soft, clean lines, this 18-karat gold design has a silver-tone brass face with blued steel sword-shaped hands, all encased in sapphire glass. The octagonal crown is dotted with a bright sapphire to enhance its sophisticated appeal.
- Silver-tone brass dial, black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat gold case
- Octagonal crown set with a blue sapphire
- Sapphire glass
- 18-karat gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp
- Case width: 27mm; case height: 37mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: CRWGPN0009
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.