- Follow steps 1 through 3 before applying a base coat.
- Start by shaping the nail tip with side 1. Then gently buff the nail ridges with side 2. Next smooth the surface with side 3. Finally buff nails with side 4 for a high-gloss finish without polish
- Deborah Lippmann recommends filing nails in one direction to avoid peeling
A polished manicure starts with the right nail buffer, and Deborah Lippmann's set of two will create the perfect canvas. Switch between the sides of this multi-tasking design to prep your nails for color or to simply add a healthy sheen.
- Nail buffer shapes and smooths nails in four easy steps
- Adds shine
- Extra gentle micro-fiber material