- For full head of color, apply gel through strands and work product evenly with your hands
- For root touch-up, massage gel directly onto scalp, working in small sections to evenly distribute color
- For targeting grays, apply product onto the applicator bristles and brush onto gray hair
- Apply a mask to the rest of your hair to prevent strands from absorbing the color
- 100ml/ 3.4fl.oz.
- Made in Italy
Ingredients: Aqua (water), propanediol, HC blue no. 2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Polyquaternium-44, glycerin, parfum (fragrance), inula crithmoide leaf/flower extract, Avena Sativa (oat) kernel extract, ethanolamine, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, Phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, basic blue 99, basic brown 16, HC blue no. 16, basic brown 17, HC yellow no. 2, 4-hydroxypropylamino-3-nitrophenol
Christophe Robin knows a thing or two about hair - he has over three decades of experience and is responsible for Catherine Deneuve's iconic golden blonde locks. Designed with brunettes in mind, this award-winning 'Dark Chestnut' gel formula distributes rich, temporary color that covers up grays and keeps roots fresh in-between salon trips.
- Not suitable for bleached hair or highlights more than two shades lighter than base color
- Free from ammonia and peroxide
- Washes out evenly over five to seven shampoos