- Frame and highlight the lips and cupid's bow using The Retoucher to create more intense fullness
One of Charlotte Tilbury's first memories of makeup was watching her mother Patsy applying lipstick and how it instantly glamorized her look - this namesake shade is inspired by the ruby pigment she wore. Packaged in a gilded case, the formula is as nourishing as a balm and delivers gorgeous matte color that won't budge.
- Buildable and long-lasting, cashmere-soft matte finish
- Square-angled tip mimics the shape of a lip brush for precision application
- Blended with oils, triglycerides and waxes for glide-on texture
- Enriched with antioxidant extracts to soften and protect
- Suggested for use with the 'Walk of Shame' Lip Cheat Lip Liner