- Dust 'Prime' shade all over the lid and into the corner of your eyes for a widening, brightening effect
- Brush the 'Enhance' shade into the socket and blend, and then smudge along the lash line - don't forget the bottom lashes for added definition
- Apply 'Smoke' shade to the outer edge of your eye and then blend along socket and lash line
- With your finger, apply 'Pop' shade to the center of the lid and blend for added drama
Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Hydroxystearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Polyethylene, Isononyl Isononanoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Methicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Zeolite, Dimethiconol, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, [May Contain: Ultramarines CI 77007, Carmine CI 75470, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake CI 42090, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Iron Oxides CI 77499, Iron Oxides CI 77491]
"I have decoded the secrets to iconic, mesmerizing eyes," says makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury of her four-step 'Luxury Palette'. Easy to use even for beauty beginners, these deep rose and gold shades are designed to suit any skin tone and harmonize with each other. 'Prime' creates a smooth base, 'Enhance' blends effortlessly, 'Smoke' is highly pigmented for definition and drama and 'Pop' reflects light for a wide-eyed effect.
- Enriched with oils and silicon-treated pearls for smooth application
- Designed to be dialed up or down depending on the occasion