Mochilla hand-woven cotton shoulder bag
Traditional crafts have catapulted to the forefront of fashion this season, and Wayuu Taya's 'Mochilla' bag is one of our favorite interpretations of the trend. Hand-woven in Columbia using century-old techniques, and with proceeds going to the Shukumajaya Women's Center, this sunny yellow, light-gray and cream design is a cool and conscientious choice. Carry yours with white separates for maximum impact.
Shown here with: Haute Hippie top, Sophia Kokosalaki cuff, Jimmy Choo shoes.
Size & fit
- Weighs approximately 0.9lbs/ 0.4kg
- Width 14¼" / 36cm
- Height 11¾" / 30cm
- Depth 9½" / 24cm
- Min. Strap Length 50¾" / 129cm
- Max. Strap Length 50¾" / 129cm
- Light-gray, yellow and cream cotton
- Shoulder strap
- Designer-stamped wooden disc
- Tasseled drawstring fastening at top
- Each bag is handmade and totally unique. Product may differ from that pictured
Product code: 314630 - Need help? Contact us