Leather-trimmed cotton tote
Los Angeles-based label TOTeM Salvaged has become a style set favorite for its innovative reworkings of vintage fabrics. This vibrant leather-trimmed tote is a stunning example - handcrafted from 1930s Navajo cotton, it will give every outfit a global traveler twist. Carry yours with a tea dress to radiate fashion-forward flair this summer and beyond.
Shown here with: Kain dress, Giles & Brother bracelet, Alexander McQueen shoes.
Size & fit
- Weighs approximately 1.5lbs/ 0.7kg
- Width 19" / 48cm
- Handle Drop 7" / 18cm
- Height 17" / 43cm
- Depth 1½" / 4cm
- Multicolored 1930s Navajo heavyweight cotton, brown leather trims (Cow, Deer)
- Two gold-studded top handles
- Designer-stamped tab, silver hardware
- Fully lined in multicolored floral-print cotton-canvas
- Concealed magnetic fastening
- Due to the use of vintage materials, these pieces are unique and therefore may differ from that pictured
Product code: 318739 - Need help? Contact us