+ HIPP F2 - Nail Foundation, 12ml
The HIPPxRGB collection is the beauty collaboration everyone is talking about - celebrity nail stylist Jenna Hipp and RGB founder Gina Carney have joined forces to create a range of skin tone-matched nail foundations. This F2 shade adapts to all medium skin tones, camouflaging imperfections and creating a flawless base.
- Light to medium opaque crème - adding hints of warmth; a universal match for medium skin tones
- Covers imperfections and enhances the skin's natural tones
- Chip-resistant and high shine formula
Instructions for use:
- Apply with two coats for a flawless natural finish
- Alternatively, wear beneath your favorite nail colors as the perfect base
- Remove with the brand's Nail Color Remover Pads
- 12ml/0.40 fl.oz.
Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid / Neopentyl Glycol / Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Diacetone Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Benzophenone-1. May Contain: Aluminum Powder, Bismuth Oxychloride, Black Iron Oxide, D&C Green No. 6, D&C Red No. 34 Calcium Lake, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake,D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake, D&C Red No. 17, D&C Violet No. 2, FD&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow No. 5, Red Iron Oxide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Mica, Titanium Dioxide
Product code: 351242 - Need help? Contact us