Open-back bouclé dress
Proenza Schouler cleanses last season's kaleidoscopic palettes with optic whites for fall. "We feel a little grown-up now," says designer Lazaro Hernandez of the sophisticated direction. In a boxy '60s shape, this sheath dress features heavyweight bouclé bonded to spongy jersey. Keep it directional with patent heels.
Shown here with: Kenneth Jay Lane earrings, Maison Martin Margiela cuff, Bottega Veneta rings, Maria Black ring, Reed Krakoff shoes, Joseph bag.
Size & fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Tailored for a close fit
- Structured non-stretchy fabric
- Take the next size up if you wish to achieve the runway look
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US size 2
- White heavyweight bouclé bonded to jersey
- Decorative buttons along skirt front, snap-fastening belt
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at open back
- 59% viscose, 17% polyester, 17% wool, 7% nylon; backing: 100% polyester
- Dry clean
- Designer color: Ecru
Product code: 383087 - Need help? Contact us