Tie-dyed silk-chiffon jumpsuit
This season, Olivier Rousteing infuses a more relaxed feel into Balmain's signature glamor. This tie-dyed silk-chiffon jumpsuit features a ruched bodice with a supportive internal bustier and cuffed, loosely draped pants. Wear yours from day to dinner with sheer ankle boots, highlighting the gold chain shoulder straps with metallic accents.
Shown here with: Eddie Borgo bracelet and bracelet, Maison Martin Margiela rings, Dolce & Gabbana boots, Valentino bag.
Size & fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip
- No bra is required due to internal structure
- Lightweight non-stretchy fabric
- Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR size 36
- Blue tie-dyed silk-chiffon
- Gold chain shoulder straps, ruched bodice, two front slant pockets, two back faux pockets, rolled cuffs, internal bustier, molded cups and gummed strip
- Zip fastening along back
- 100% silk; padding: 100% cotton
- Dry clean
Product code: 411470 - Need help? Contact us