- Glide product over cheeks, along the T-zone and on the cupid's bow
- Blend thoroughly with fingers or a brush
Makeup artist Diane Kendal wanted the girls walking Alexander Wang's Fall '17 runway to feel "free-spirited, confident and powerful," - which starts with flawless skin. Debuting at the show, NARS' creamy 'Velvet Matte Foundation Stick' creates a soft matte finish that can be built up to offer medium coverage. The other end of the stick holds a removable 'Touch-Up Blender' - ideal for hard-to-reach corners or on-the-go applictaion.
- 'Santa Fe' is best suited for medium complexions with a peach undertone
- Silky application, non-drying finish
- Retractable stick
- Comes with a detachable sponge applicator that's soft against the skin