- Take a section of hair, no wider than the styler plates, and hold away from your head
- Start from the root and slowly glide through to the ends
- Repeat with each section until hair is sleek and straight
If you're wondering how to get sleek runway locks or Meghan Markle's near-perfect hair, then look no further than ghd's new and improved straightener. It's made with dual-zone technology that distributes heat evenly and has contoured plates to eliminate frizz and enhance shine. For extra protection, lightly spritz the label's mist from roots to tips and comb through. Head to the brand's YouTube channel to learn how you can also create loose waves or tight curls with the same tool.
- Innovative wishbone hinge ensures greater control when styling with less pressure
- Features 30 minute sleep mode and 2.7m swivel cord for convenient styling
- Universal voltage is perfect for travel
- Comes with a heat-resistant plate guard to protect surfaces