The 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' watch gets its name for two reasons – the spherical case is reminiscent of an inflated balloon and the cabochon-topped crown appears to be floating. Making its debut back in 2006, this version is crafted from durable stainless steel and has an invisible clasp-fastening bracelet. It's detailed with black Roman numerals marking the hours on the silvered guilloché opaline dial and signature blued steel sword-shaped hands. It's a true heirloom that you can pass down through generations.
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 33mm; case thickness: 9.96mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Reference number: W6920071
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.