- Use lightest shade as all-over base, sweeping medium hues across lids and brow bones for definition
- Apply deepest color as liner and pops of glitter in center of lids or inner corners
- Dampen brush for an intensified effect, building and blending as desired
- 1.1g/ 0.04oz.
- Made in Canada
Spending much of his career behind the lens of a camera, François Nars is an expert when it comes to color and dimension. Specially curated by the leading makeup artist, this 'Eyeshadow Quad' in 'Singapore' unites intensely pigmented shades of pale gold, copper, shimmering bronze and rust-red for a rich and luminous glow. For more intensity, try applying with a dampened '#49 Wet/Dry' brush.
- Can be used as eyeshadow or liner
- Blendable and crease-resistant