- Soak in warm water for 15 minutes before the first use so it softens and expands
- Squeeze excess water out and apply with or without cleanser
- Gently massage the face with upward circular motions focusing on dry or blackhead-prone areas
Skincare experts including Meghan Markle's go-to facialist Charlotte Connoley use konjac sponges to cleanse and buff their clients' skin - the vegetable extract one of the most gentle (and eco-friendly) ways of removing impurities. Not Just A Sponge's version is infused with Volcanic Clay to soothe sensitive complexions and reduce redness.
- Free from parabens, chemicals, SLS and fragrances
- Removes dirt, sunscreen and make-up
- Vegan and biodegradable