Diptyque's diffuser is laced with Orange Blossom that evokes the fresh citrus scent of the Mediterranean – "the afternoon heat brings a desire to seek out some shade on a square dotted with flowers and baroque charm," imagines the brand. It's housed in an hourglass-shaped vessel that makes a stylish alternative to a candle and is the perfect gift for newlyweds or hostesses.
- Ideal for perfuming small spaces over several months
- It can be refilled with the same scent
Instructions for use:
- Remove the cap from the refill container
- Assemble the two glass sections. The bottle containing the fragrance should be at the lower section of the diffuser
- The empty section equipped with the diffusion system fastens onto the refill containing the fragrance. Screw tight.
- Turn the hourglass over to begin the diffusion cycle and do not turn again
- We strongly advise avoiding placing it directly on wood, old paintings and marble surfaces