- UltraViolet Blue Pigment: 4g/ 0.14oz.; Dark Matter Pigment: 4g/ 0.14oz.; Mercury Pigment: 4g/ 0.14oz.; Astral White Pigment: 4g/ 0.14oz.; Cyber Clear Eye Gloss 4g/ 0.14oz.; Black SmudgeLiner Eye Kohl: 1.5g/ 0.05oz.
You may recognize this smooth and luminous blue pigment - makeup artist Pat McGrath used it to create galaxy-inspired eyes at Anna Sui's Fall '17 runway show. This 'UltraViolet Blue' kit comes with four intensely saturated pigments, a clear eye gloss and a kohl eyeliner for 'interstellar' illumination and radiant lids.
- 'UltraViolet Blue' is a cobalt-blue shadow infused with specks of violet glitter
- 'Dark Matter' is a black shadow with a matte finish
- 'Mercury' is a champagne shadow with a metallic finish
- 'Astral White' is a beautiful holographic pearl shadow with fleck of blue
- The 'Cyber Clear Eye Gloss' is an iridescent solution that liquefies pigment, imparting the lids with a sleek effect and casts a subtle tint of light-blue and purple
- The 'Black SmudgeLiner Eye Kohl' has a creamy formula that can easily be smudged for the perfect smoky eye
- Use the buffer brush to blend out the entire look until you reach the desired result