Cartier's 'Baignoire' timepiece was first created in 1906 and effortlessly captures the house's discreet elegance. Skilfully crafted in Switzerland from 18-karat white gold, this small model features a silvered sunray dial that's decorated with black Roman numerals and the brand's signature blued steel sword-shaped hands. The sleek oval bezel is framed with 40 brilliant-cut diamonds that catch the light beautifully, and the faceted crown is set with a single stone.
- Black Roman numerals, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat white gold case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.99-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- 18-karat white gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case length: 31.6mm; case width: 24.5mm; case thickness: 8.21mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WB520006
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.