Menswear-inspired watches have a certain understated charm - whether they're borrowed from your boyfriend or passed down from your dad, their simplicity makes them versatile enough for almost any occasion. A unisex style, Cartier's 'Ballon Bleu' design is made from 18-karat rose gold and stainless steel and has curved edges for a comfortable fit. This classic timepiece takes its name from the suspended beryl-hued cabochon sphere that's nestled at the side and set with 0.09-carats of diamonds for a touch of shimmer.
- Silvered flinqué guilloché dial with lacquered sunray effect
- Black Roman numerals, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel and 18-karat pink gold case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.09-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Stainless steel and 18-karat pink gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 36mm; case thickness: 12.05mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W2BB0003
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.