Cartier's 36.6mm watch is part of the house's newest 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' collection, named after the cabochon that "floats like a balloon" at the side. Flawlessly assembled with 18-karat gold and stainless steel links, this refined timepiece has a silvered guilloché opaline dial outlined with black Roman numerals and blued steel sword-shaped hands. It's perfect for special milestones and passing down to future generations.
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 36.6mm; case thickness: 12.05mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Reference number: W6920047
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.