Cartier likes to think of its 'Panthère de Cartier' watch as a beautiful piece of jewelry, one that's equally elegant and practical. Exquisitely crafted in Switzerland from polished stainless steel, this small version has a rounded square case framed by glistening diamonds and a silvered dial - the signature black Roman numerals and blued sword-shaped hands create a bold contrast. It's fitted with a bracelet strap with an invisible clasp for the sleekest finish.
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- F-G diamonds, total weight: 0.28-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Stainless steel bracelet strap
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 27mm; case height: 37mm; case thickness: 6mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W4PN0006
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.