Originally designed for polo players, Jaeger-LeCoultre's 'Reverso' watch can be seamlessly flipped to reveal a sleek stainless steel back - as well being practical, it's also a thoughtful place for a personalized engraving. This 'One Cordonnet' timepiece has an intricate white guilloché face that's brushed with radiating sunrays. It's finished with a dainty leather bracelet and studded with sparkling diamonds, making it as beautiful as any piece of fine jewelry.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
- Swiss-made 657 quartz caliber movement
- 4 jewels
- Hour and minute hands
- White guilloché and sunray-brushed dial
- Blue hour and minute hands, black numerals
- Stainless steel case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.04-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Clasp-fastening black leather strap
- Case diameter: 16.3mm; case height: 33.8mm
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council