- Glide product over cheeks, along the T-zone and on the cupid's bow
- Blend thoroughly with fingers or a brush
NARS' first ever foundation stick is your ticket to achieving the kind of flawless skin seen on Alexander Wang's Fall '17 runway - makeup artist Diane Kendal used it to give the models a smooth, matte base. This creamy, velvety formula glides on effortlessly and blends easily with the detachable sponge applicator. It's perfect for when you're on-the-go or pushed for time.
- 'Deauville' is best suited for light complexions with pink and yellow undertones
- Silky application, non-drying finish
- Retractable stick
- Comes with a detachable sponge applicator that's soft against the skin