NET-A-PORTER are proud to support Gabriela Hearst and raise awareness for Save the Children*. The designer presents her collection of ultra-covetable bags available at NET-A-PORTER for one week only. Beautifully made from leather, this Italian-made 'Demi' tote has a short curved top handle that looks chic styled as a wristlet strap, and an elegant clasp at the top.
* Gabriela Hearst is committed to make a donation of $600,000 to Save the Children. Please be aware that the proceeds from the sale of the bags by NET-A-PORTER will not be donated to Save the Children. Instead, NET-A-PORTER is helping to raise awareness about the important work that this charity does and the donation will be made by Gabriela Hearst directly. The donation is made up of the money Gabriela Hearst makes from wholesaling the bags to NET-A-PORTER.
- Save the Children Fund is a registered company limited by guarantee (Company No. 178159)
- Registered Charity No. 213890 (England & Wales) and SC039570 (Scotland)
- Registered office: 1 St John's Lane, London EC1M 4AR
- Save the Children Federation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization