Cire Trudon's 'Coffret' collection includes five of its most coveted fragrances in travel-sized glass vials. If you're a fan of the French label's scented candles, then this set is the perfect introduction to its delectable Eau de Parfums.
- 'Mortel' is created by perfumer Yann Vasnier and blended with base notes of Cistus and Myrrh for a spicy, warm aroma
- 'Revolution' is fragranced with notes of Patchouli and Cade that are reminiscent of Musket Powder and Leather riding gear worn by soldiers during the French Revolution
- 'Olim' has rich, warm notes of Bergamot and Anise to evoke a sense of decadence
- 'Bruma' is a classic, elegant fragrance with fresh notes of Iris and Galbanum and hints of Leather and Vetiver that give it a woody, earthy aroma
- 'II' is best described as "Pines, Juniper and Cedar covered in Moss and Berries on a damp, earthy floor"