Cartier's 'Baignoire' watch is a true heirloom that you can treasure and share with future generations – the oval dial was originally designed in 1906. Impeccably crafted in the brand's Swiss atelier from 18-karat pink gold, this small version of the classic style is dainty enough for those with slim wrists. It's powered by quartz movement and detailed with the signature black Roman numerals and blued steel sword-shaped hands. The grand finale? It's illuminated with a halo of 40 shimmering brilliant-cut diamonds around the silvered sunray-effect dial.
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, black Roman numerals
- 18-karat pink gold case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.99-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- 18-karat pink gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case length: 31.6mm; case width: 24.5mm; case thickness: 8.21mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WB520002
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.