Cartier's 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' watch gets its name from the cabochon nestled at the side that resembles a floating balloon and is encrusted with 50 brilliant-cut diamonds totaling 0.63-carats. This 33mm timepiece has been flawlessly assembled with polished stainless steel links that adjust at the back for a comfortable feel. The curved case has a silvered guilloché opaline dial and black Roman numerals centered with blued steel sword-shaped hands. It's the perfect gift to pass down for generations to come.
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Brilliant-cut white diamonds, total weight: 0.63-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 33mm; case thickness: 9.96mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W6920071
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.