Cartier has set the standard for excellent craftsmanship since its inception in 1847 – the house was coined 'The King of Jewelers' and still creates exclusive pieces for the British royal family. A fine example of its sophisticated watchmaking expertise, this 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' style has been expertly made in Switzerland from 18-karat pink gold and features a lacquered silvered opaline flinqué dial marked with signature Roman numerals and blued steel sword-shaped hands. The chocolate alligator strap is perfect for those with slim wrists and will develop a beautiful patina over time.
- Self-winding mechanical movement caliber Cartier 076
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered opaline flinqué dial with lacquered sunray effect
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat pink gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Buckle-fastening chocolate alligator strap
- Case diameter: 33mm; case thickness: 9.96mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: W6920097
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.