Cartier's 'Ballon Bleu' collection debuted only a decade ago, but it's already one of the Maison's most coveted styles. Named after its round 18-karat pink gold case and fluted sapphire crown, this elegant timepiece has a silvered guilloché dial dotted with contrasting black Roman numerals. The dark-brown alligator strap will only get more supple with wear.
- 076 mechanical self-winding movement with a 38-hour power reserve
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered guilloché opaline dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat pink gold case
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Buckle-fastening dark-brown alligator strap
- Case diameter: 36.6mm; case thickness: 12.05mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: WGBB0009
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.