There's something about a man's watch that feels so cool and understated, and it's such a nice way to balance feminine jewelry, like your engagement ring. Cartier's unisex 'Ballon Bleu de Cartier' timepiece takes its name from the floating royal-blue cabochon that's nestled in the bezel. Its classic design foregoes flashy embellishments, instead opting for a sleek 18-karat yellow gold and stainless steel bracelet - the links are curved to ensure it sits comfortably. Wear yours every day with everything from tailoring to floaty dresses.
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Stainless steel and 18-karat gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 33mm; case thickness: 9.96mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W2BB0002
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.