Cartier's 'Panthère de Cartier' collection is defined by its feminine, clean lines and rounded corners. This exquisite watch is crafted from stainless steel and assembled using the house's signature set of interlocking maillon links that enhance its refined appeal. The silvered face features black Roman numerals and markers encased in sapphire glass and is illuminated by 44 diamonds. This design is perfect for elegant, self-assured women who love pieces that are an extension of their own style.
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.31-carats
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 22mm; case height: 30mm; case thickness: 6mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: CRWJPN0007
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.