Director Sofia Coppola hosted a star-studded event in the heart of Hollywood last year to celebrate the relaunch of Cartier's cult 'Panthère de Cartier' collection that debuted in the early '80s. This 18-karat rose gold watch is designed with a silvered dial and accented with a diamond-tipped crown and blue steel sword-shaped hands. The curved links ensure it feels comfortable on the wrist.
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- 18-karat pink gold case
- Brilliant and round-cut F-G diamonds, total weight: 0.23-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- 18-karat rose gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 22mm; case length: 30mm; case thickness: 6mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: WJPN0008
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.