Few watches can go relatively unchanged for a century and remain relevant, but Cartier's classic 'Tank Américaine' is one of them. Updated with an elongated stainless steel case, it's tipped with a spinel-embellished crown and has three blued steel hands instead of the traditional two. The navy alligator strap has a smooth backing to ensure it sits comfortably on your wrist and doesn't pinch.
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Buckle-fastening navy alligator strap
- Case width: 22.60mm; case height: 41.60mm; case thickness: 9.50mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: WSTA0017
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.