Cartier's iconic 'Tank' collection is inspired by the strong lines and caterpillar tracks of the French military's Renault tanks used during the first and second World Wars. A style worn in the past by Princess Diana and Michelle Obama, this Swiss-made stainless steel timepiece is edged with 26 brilliant-cut diamonds totaling 0.62-carats and has a slim bracelet strap that has an invisible clasp so it looks as delicate as a piece of jewelry. The classic Roman numerals and sleek blued steel sword-shaped hands make it truly timeless.
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.62-carats
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case diameter: 25.05mm; case height: 30.40mm; case thickness: 6.65mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W4TA0009
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.